One of my greatest pleasures is teaching – whether it is with a group or with a single student. There is nothing more rewarding than watching a young person “find” an answer. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing someone own their own experience. I believe very strongly that the best teachers facilitate growth and exploration – and then stand back and applaud the success the student has achieved. I follow with pleasure the careers of students I taught at George Brown and at The Armstrong Studio. It is a delight to meet them on set or on the street and exchange stories. My private students become part of the family. Teaching is a joy and an honour.
- George Brown College Shakespeare course for 1st year students
- Coaching/audition preparation/scene work for numerous young performers
- Equity Showcase classes for advanced/experienced actors
- Armstrong Acting Academy: acting for the camera
- Audition feedback for The Randolf Academy
- Presentation to Brock University Drama Students
- Coach for performers on docudrama and for voice over